Honnelles se découvre! - Honnelles uncovered!
The countryside lets you breathe, listen and recharge your batteries at the heart of the Hauts-Pays natural park. In Honnelles, 07 & 08/09/13.
In this superb melting pot of the Botte du Hainaut, the love for everything beautiful, good, authentic and a job well done is still alive!
It's a great moment of relaxation to please your eyes and taste buds!
On the programme:
Tastings of local produce, ice creams, traditional cured meats, bread, jam, various flavours of cured sausages, beers, an exhibition of artists and paintings, jewellery, ceramics, watercolours, photography, decorations, wooden games and traditional toys... the list goes on!
All information and the full programme can be found on the site below or from the organisers.
In the villages over these two days:
- Open day at all the artisans' and artists' workshops,
- Verhaeren Museum: exhibition and "Aube Nouvelle" (new dawn) choir at Erquennes church,
- Mathieu Dessort Memorial, Mountain biking, Vespa and Molky ride,
- Second-hand goods dealer, circus, Rampemont castle farm and brewery visits, etc.
In short, lots of possibilities are in store for 2 unforgettable days!
The programme is also available from the Administration Communale de Honnelles, 1 Rue Grande à 7387 Honnelles - from the Service Tourisme on +32(0)65 75 92 22 or during the weekend itself from all the artisans and from the Montignies-sur-Roc sports centre.
- website : http://www.honnelles.be
Tourist information on the town HONNELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair