Le Festival de la Rivière et du Poisson - The River and Fish Festival
Really dive into nature and take part in lots of original activities! It's the river and fish festival in Hotton, 22/09/13.
An exceptional day along the Ourthe, between the île de l'Oneux and the RIVEO site. Experience it with friends and family.
Free entry and entertainment on the île de l'Oneux.
Entry to RIVEO (aquariums-exhibition-gardens) = €5/person/day.
On the programme:
- Fish for invertebrate mackerel,
- Discover crayfish,
- Eco-diving and 'acts of green',
- A showing of live images filmed in the river,
- Free visit to Faber mill.
- Walk with the "Chanteurs d'oiseaux" (bird singers),
- "Le Chant des Sirènes" (the mermaids' song)
- Musical workshop,
- Poetic juggling show with "une bulle d'eau" (a drop of water),
- Workshops from Le Miroir Vagabond (the wandering mirror).
- Visit to RIVEO river interpretation centre,
- "Beauty and the Beat" exhibition,
- Themed gardens
- Discover fishing,
- Fishing simulator,
- Tastings of local products,
Tourist information on the town HOTTON
- INTERPRETATION CENTRE OF THE RIVER (HOTTON)