Descente de La Lesse - Run along the Lesse River in Dinant
Take part in this renowned nature run. You'll need endurance and stamina to overcome the difficulties of this route in Houyet.
Some sites which say a lot about their difficulty... but don't lack attraction or charm:
- Clinchamps Hill,
- Côte du Calvaire (Ordeal Hill),
- Chapelle du Comte Descent,
- Gendron Steps,
- A piece of tarmac towards Chaleux,
- Passing over its railway bridge,
- Chaleux meadow,
- Hill in the superb Domaine de Walzin,
- And the last 6 kilometres with Bayard Rock and Dinant collegiate church as a focal point!
But rest assured!
25 sector managers and 170 volunteers will be waiting for you and have already been preparing the Descente de la Lesse for weeks.
Don't miss this great challenge... "Running means finding yourself every second!" We're waiting for you!
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!