Ça Jazz à Huy - Huy jazzes it up
Classical jazz in the open air, in pubs, hotels and workshops. In fact, jazz will be present in all its forms in Huy, in July 2014.
For 20 years now, jazz lovers have been returning to listen to old classics but also to discover new talents.
Ça Jazz à Huy is a particular type of rally that has proven its worth and which offers a circuit in which music showcases public places.
From taverns to cafés, from terrace to terrace on the Grand Place, it has welcomed some of the great names of jazz such as:
- Toots Thielemans
- Michel Legrand
- Rhoda Scott
- Gonzalo Rubalcaba
Numerous concerts are free!
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 21 29 15
- website : http://www.pays-de-huy.be
Tourist information on the town HUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- Italian Days!
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot