Halloween: Horror route - The Witches of Heleu
The witches of Heleu welcome you this year to the Tricot wood for a terrifying night walk in Ittre on 31/10/13.!
Ghosts, vampires and all kinds of monsters await you from 7pm on this new route transformed into a horror trail, to give you a nightmarish night walk.
The adventure sets off every other minute in groups of 4 to 8 (or families).
All brave adventurers will get the chance to discover the dark forces and nightmarish surprises of this place.
Nevertheless, the route is not accessible to unaccompanied children under 12.
For the actors' safety, dogs are not allowed. The route is not accessible to prams.
Arm yourself with a torch to lessen the horror.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event in the event of bad weather.
Duration of the walk +-25 minutes. Entry €2
The organisers decline responsibility for any accidents.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ITTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Gabor Gozon - Exhibition at Tour & Taxi, Brussels