Festival : Gay & Lesbian
Brussels Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Unreleased films and short films, special screenings, meetings with artists and photography exhibits. In Brussels and other venues 28/02 to 09/03
- Comedy and drama,
- 50 screenings,
- meet the actors and directors,
- a shop,
- a special focus on the Mediterranean.
But that's not all!!
The festival offers you a huge variety of examples of the expression of homosexuality and sexual identity through every artistic discipline. There will be 4 events:
- The 5th edition of the LGBT Book Fair at the Brussels Info Point, Place Royale is the chance to meet authors and publishers,
- exhibits all around Brussels,
- theatre performances at the Toison d'Or Theatre,
- and last but not least, the FGLB Party!
See website for full info. Discover a celebration of gay and lesbian culture in all its forms!
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Fotofever Brussels
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.