Brussels Short Films Festival
10 days, more than 300 films, various screenings and events for all tastes and ages. Absolutely unmissable! In Brussels from 24/04 to 04/05/13.
Meet major world producers and watch films by prime directors, a selection of short films and trash films, wonder at Short and Trash films, and don't miss out on the Best Of!
Night-lovers can plunge into "La Nuit Du Court" (Shorts night).
There's something for all tastes so come and join the feast!
- Vendôme cinema
- Chapiteau Place Fernand Cocq
- the Petit Théâtre Mercelis (little Mercelis theatre)
- VUB. The Festival has literally invaded the city!
Other venues around Wallonia:
Full info on the website
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum