La Bruxelloise - Urban Woman Jogging
A race exclusively for women at a level accessible to everyone. Run a 3, 6 or 9km race for a good cause in Brussels on 15/09/13!
The 5th Bruxelloise 3, 6 or 9km race will follow the curve of the ponds and will enter the Cambre abbey for the occasion.
There are three aims:
- To give women the desire, the curiosity and the pride to challenge themselves, without competing.
- To support research into breast cancer,
- To take part in important sporting events, with lap times and rankings for purists!
A fixed sum will be taken for each entry to "La Bruxelloise" and given to the "Amis de l'Institut Bordet" association.
New for 2013, the race will begin at 10.30am in Place Flagey!
So, whether you're with family, friends, or just want to support a good deed.... get yourself to Place Flagey on 15 September at 10.30am!
€7 for pre-registration, €9 on the day, free for girls aged 0 to 12 years old!
The online registration form is open.
Don't hesitate to join La Bruxelloise Facebook community!
- tel. : +32 (0) 477 26 62 73
- website : http://www.womanrace.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences