For the third time ever, the top end of town brings you three late-night shopping and event evenings starting from 6.30 pm! In Brussels on 20 September 2012.
More than 200 shops will be participating. Some will be holding various events for their visitors and will stay open later than usual.
LOUISE SUMMER NIGHT is unique and accessible, while also reflecting the district's luxury image: the event will therefore be by invitation only.
More than just a party, LOUISE SUMMER NIGHT is a project that spans the entire Louise district and involves nearly 150 stores.
The 'Conrad Stéphanie', 'Poelart', and '2 Portes' car parks will be offering special rates throughout the evening and the Toison d'Or car park will be free!
Two DJs will host the evening outdoors and, last but not least, there will most certainly be a VIP after-party!
Theme for 2012: This is Belgium!
Belgium is a country of flourishing creativity and Brussels a place of wide diversity.
It is this aspect of our capital that Brussels Louise is seeking to promote by making it the in-store theme for this year's event.
As for the other events on offer, these will include:
- The 3rd VENDANGES LOUISE, a prestigious wine event involving major wine-makers and luxury brands.
- And the LOUISE CHRISTMAS NIGHT in December! The top end of town will get in the Christmas spirit with traditional illuminations and luxury shopping to end the year in style!
The 2012 event is coming soon – so be sure not to miss it!
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Sustainable Tourism Fair
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- “The soft inner fire” - Artist Books and Book Objects
- 50 years of Lamborghini - Anniversary exhibition!