Peliculatina - Latin American fiction film festival
Peliculatina allows for an exchange between Latin American and European cultures through the 7th art. Discover it in Brussels, 25 to 29/09/13.
Over one week, more than twenty films will be shown in the Flagey, Vendôme and Styx film theatres.
This second Peliculatina will be split into 5 sections:
- Central America,
- Different perspectives,
- And films from the Flanders Latin American festival.
Closely related activities will enrich the schedule:
- The chance to meet directors,
- Exhibition of Cuban and Chilean film posters from the 60s,
- Conferences and tasting of Latin American dishes,
- Activities and concerts!
Peliculatina is organised by the Maison de l'Amérique Latine.
- Flagey (IXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall