The Namur Nature Film Festival
The unmissable event for nature lovers: surprises and an amateur films competition await in Namur, from 11 to 20/10/13.
Not forgetting the professional competition that is a big success and attracts directors from all over the world!
This year's edition offers:
- prestigious photography competitions
- A nature village with more than 50 exhibitors
- nature walks and numerous school entertainment by professionals of animal cinema.
The projection conditions are excellent, as the festival takes place at the Acinapolis in Jambes, a cinema complex with high-end digital equipment.
Unlike others, the Namur Nature Film Festival chooses not to be alarmist or preaching and offers only a handful of films about the environment.
The method is different: to raise awareness with the public, it is crucial to show the environment in a positive light, as a source of immense beauty
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 33 28 20
- website : http://www.festivalnaturenamur.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey