24 Hours Picorchamps in Brussels
Collège Saint-Pierre de Jette
Boulevard de Smet de Naeyer 229
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A definitely original event: 8 miniature racing cars will compete in a blazing atmosphere. No mercy allowed! In Brussels on 07 and 08/03/14!
8 reduced-size Audis will challenge each other again on eight 60m long tracks for this 34th edition!
Some 120 pilots and mechanics, divided into 8 teams, will give their all to beat the 245km record set during the 30th anniversary edition.
Since 2012, the teams have to take up extra challenges during the race!
Every year Picorchamps donates a sum of money (calculated according to the distance covered during the race) to a local association or charity.
Everything is there to welcome a crowd of 1500:
- Sound system, shows and concerts,
- results on the giant screen,
- children's activity park with face-painting workshop,
- restaurant and bar,
- costume competitions with runway and prizes,
- games, bouncy castle and clown show
The track is open to anyone wishing to participate to the Open on Wednesday. Rules and practical info available on the website below
Ticket: €5 for adults, one drink included and for children including access to the activity park (free 24h access).
Free for children under 8!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Fotofever Brussels
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum