Jam' in Jette
Jam' in Jette is a free and sustainable festival of world music with its children's village and its associations village. In Jette on 11/05/13.
10 world music concerts on 2 stages, a children's village, an associations village, photography exhibitions, etc.
5th edition of a festival which is equipped with facilities for people with reduced mobility in order to make the festival accessible for everyone:
- A raised platform opposite the main stage,
- an adapted path giving access to the platform,
- competent support staff,
- special toilets,
- a private car park,
- appropriate signalling.
The Kwa! non-profit organisation is delighted to invite you specially and hopes that you will be able to enjoy the concerts and activities to the full!
From 12 noon.
Jam' in Jette is also a new venue, "La Piste", dedicated to dance, street arts, jam sessions and many more surprises!
Not forgetting the world cuisine and typical Belgian menu at Miam'in Jette, artisan drinks at Barm'in Jette and a Fair-trade Bar.
Visit our partners' webpages
- St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Spirou Through the Ages - Exhibition celebrating Spirou's 75th Birthday