Event : Folklore
THE PUMPKIN, CURIOUS, STRANGE AND FORGOTTEN VEGETABLES FAIR
Pumpkin festival with an artisan market with old craftsmen, regional specialities and traditional groups. The
highlight of the festival is undoubtedly the contest for the heaviest and best decorated pumpkin.
Groups: at least 10 pers.
- tel. : +32 (0) 475 75 33 12
- website : http://ilestbeaumonpotiron.be
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Alechinsky: 50 Years of Lithography
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Family Day at BOZAR!
- St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.