Christmas market in Kelmis (La Calamine)
More than 50 chalets with artisans and food and drink welcome you in the temporarily pedestrian, centre. In Kelmis (La Calamine) on 07 and 08/12/13.
The stands will be presenting their Christmas objects, fine produce and hot drinks.
Gorge yourself on local treats and famous gastronomic specialities: foie gras, snails, winkles, chocolate, a selection of sausages with figs or apples... there's no shortage of recipes.
Maybe you will pick up some marzipan, chocolate or speculoos for your dessert? Or a special beer, a mulled wine or an eggnog to go with it?
In Kelmis, food and drinks that combine quality and regional produce await you!
Musicians will also be serenading you with Christmas and seasonal tunes.
Even Father Christmas will be joining in and will hand out presents to the children.
Experience a most traditional Christmas, in Kelmis!
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 65 75 04
Tourist information on the town KELMIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège