Spring is here and that's worth celebrating! A multitude of activities awaits, for all age groups and tastes! In Koekelberg from 26 to 28/04/13.
8:15pm - spring cocktail (reserved for Koekelberg locals) and shows,
10pm - big fireworks display.
7pm - spring buffet,
8:30pm - Member of the Brussels Parliament and Mayor of Koekelberg Philippe Pivin's evening.
12 noon: large barbecue,
12 noon to 6pm - shows, brass bands, workshops for children, face painting, games... and Kids Festival from 2pm to 3pm (free entry)!
6:30pm - comedy festival with Jérôme de Warzée and Zidani
For more information and bookings call: 02 412 14 11
Humour festival on Sunday at 6 pm
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spirou Through the Ages - Exhibition celebrating Spirou's 75th Birthday
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Hokusai - Views of Mount Fuji and Other Japanese Landscapes