Event : Local Gastronomy
A Fair at the Orchard
Open day at the Verger Conservatoire orchard, guided visits, production of fruit juice and tasting, bee-keeping... In La Hulpe, the 13/10/13.
- Watercolour workshops
- Storytelling entertainment
- interactive museum tours
- the 'avec nous' Folon d'école exhibition
This will be the event's 4th edition.
Entrance is on the Drève de la Ramée. Guided tours are at 10:30am (in French), 2pm (in French and in Dutch) and 3pm (in French).
- website : http://email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 634 09 30
- website : http://www.chateaudelahulpe.be
Tourist information on the town LA HULPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.