Ice-Skating at the Christmas Market in La Louvière
Christmas market in La Louvière. Come and visit the chalets of the various exhibitors from 07/12 to 06/01/13
The market will be on the place Maugrétout...where there will also be a 300m² ice-skating rink!
But that's not all, as La Louvière has a considerable historical and cultural heritage:
- The Centre for Engravings and Prints
- the Bois-du-Luc Ecomuseum
- the Ianchelevici museum
- the Daily-Bul & Co. Centre (archives of the Daily-Bul surrealist mouvement)
- the Faience Centre
- the Hydraulic Boat Lifts of the central canal
- the Grande Louvière Chapel
- the château de la Closière (built by Joseph Poelaert)
...to name but a few!
It's the perfect chance to discover a, sometimes unknown, region!
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 27 87 69
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Flower Carpet