Muliticultural Cities Festival
Experience cultural, ethnic and social differences in a festive atmosphere! In La Louvière from 24 to 28/04/13.
That's the mission for the Multicultural cities festival, to escape from isolation, to spend a warm moment together and promote solidarity!
Multicultural cities festival has set itself a challenge: to cross all cultures, ethnicities, societies in a festive atmosphere, with joy and happiness being the keywords. This festival will take you on a journey through time and space.
Open your eyes and ears to music from near and far.
This project is organised by the Régionale Picardie Laïque - Relais de La Louvière - and its partners.
There are 7 billion humans on earth and we are all different!
What's on the programme? Shows, hip-hop scenes, breakfasts from around the world, face-painting workshops, kitchen storytelling, dinner, brass band...the list is endless!
- website : http://www.picardie-laique.be
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Flower Carpet
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web