2 days, 2 stages, 28 bands and more than 4000 people: Experience the 3rd biggest rock festival in Hainaut and La Louvière's biggest! 13 and 14/07/13.
9th Power Festival!
A big 2-day rock-mass to celebrate Belgium's national holiday!
Discover regional, national and international bands and the Wolf Bicycles Riderz association, which may organise a bicycle and customised US vehicles rally accompanied by DJ BOULE, like in 2012!
Power Festival will be going back to its roots!
In fact, it's back in La Louvière's town square!
Entry to the festival is free for under 12s!
Discover the line-up:
Saturday 13/07 :
- Karma to Burn, The Experimental Tropic Blues Band,
- The Hillbilly Moon Explosion, Turbowolf,
- The Monsters (CH - feat. Reverend Beat-Man),
- Drive like Maria, The Black Tartan Clan,
- Bulls on Parade, Jane Doe & the Black Bourgeoises,
- A Supernaut, Transcoder and My Diligence,
- Another Black Band, Prix " Envol des cités " and DJ SingCinaty.
- Punish Yourself, The Kdv-Deviators,
- Banane Metalik, The Urban Voodoo Machine,
- Burning Heads, Parabellum,
- Skarbone 14, Mononc'Serge,
- The Caroloregians, The Lucky Devils,
- Dirty Bees, Adios Pantalones,
- The Scrap Dealers, The Dead Shrimps.
Don't hesitate to join the Power festival Facebook community!
(Video in French)
The NGO CenteRock organises the Power Festival in La Louvière.
- website : http://www.ticketnet.be/fr/manifestation/idmanif/8576/<<<
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate