91st European Motor Show in Brussels
91st Brussels Motor Show. Over 114000m² dedicated to cars, motorbikes, bikes and their accessories. At Brussels EXPO at Heysel from 11 to 20/01/13!
The European Motor Show is:
- Numerous stands dedicated to public and business information,
- seminars that deal with current events,
- late night openings,
- new releases!
This latest edition will offer up the best new releases from Belgium, Europe and the rest of the world!
Discover a wide range of estates, MPVs, coupés and cabriolets, SUVs, etc.
But also commercial vehicles and compact minibuses, for businesses searching for mobility solutions.
Motorbikes, scooters, quads and recreational vehicles will also be present again this year.
"Dream Cars" returns from 18/01 to 20/01 with its 50 prestigious and exclusive cars in Hall 11.
New in 2013: Vélo & co.
In Hall 2 from 11/01 to 14/01 you will find sports bikes, city bikes and recreational bikes along with all their accessories and relevant equipment. Also present will be associations and cycling groups and test tracks (recumbent bicycles, e-bikes, folding bikes, tandems...).
And finally in Hall 10, marvel at the microlights, parachutes, hot-air balloons, helicopters and other means of airborne transport.
Schedule and tickets:
- Via the online shop,
- At the ticket office during opening hours,
- in Belgian train stations as a "B-excursion" ticket (combined tickets for travel and attractions).
- Adults - 13€
- Children 6 to 12 years old - 7€
- Children under 6 years old - Free
- "Dream Cars" - extra 7€ (only 18, 19 and 20/01)
- "vélo & co" - free for Motor Show visitors (only from 11 to 14/01)
- Night of the Motorcycle (Halls 1 and 3) - 5€ (only 19/01 from 7pm to 10pm).
Come and let yourself be amazed by the 4x4 test track, the trial and the motorbike stunt shows!
Every year in January, Brussels EXPO at the Heysel becomes the biggest showroom in the country!
- website : http://www.salonauto.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Valérie Mannaerts
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- 50 years of Lamborghini - Anniversary exhibition!