Batibouw - The Brussels Building and Decoration Trade Fair
Want to learn about construction, renovation, decoration and furniture? Look no more, Batibouw is in Brussels from 1 to 11 March.
Come and discover new building techniques, woodwork and closing systems, decoration and finishings, tools, outdoor design, new types of energy and servicing.
Sustainable, affordable and sociable buildings are Batibouw's core objectives.
- more than 1,000 brands
- more than 250 exhibitors
- 20000 m² exhibition space
Batibouw also provides:
- a cloakroom
- restaurants and toilets
- and much more!
New for 2013: Make your visit even easier by downloading the Batibouw mobile app.
Batibouw 2013's themes are:
- The return to the city,
- renewable energies,
- replacing stress with relaxation.
Batibouw finally has:
- first aid
- cash machines
- a secretariat during the fair
- days for professionals only (21 and 22/02)
- a secretariat
- and a late night opening on the 28/02!
So what are you waiting for?
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 663 14 00
- fax : +32 (0) 2 660 47 13
Visit our partners' webpages
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Exhibition - Girgio Morandi
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers