Bruksellive! A Multidisciplinary Festival
Everyone is welcome at this free festival, where children can play in the village and parents can admire the artists. In Brussels in July 2014.
Organised by the local Flemish-speaking associations for the young in Brussels.
As always, this year's line-up is promising!
From 3pm to 3am.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!