Bruksellive! A Multidisciplinary Festival
Everyone is welcome at this free festival, where children can play in the village and parents can admire the artists. In Brussels in July 2014.
Organised by the local Flemish-speaking associations for the young in Brussels.
As always, this year's line-up is promising!
From 3pm to 3am.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing