Brussels Innova: International Innovation Fair
Discover the International Fair for Energy Innovations where researches, experts and investors meet to talk about energy. In Brussels, 14-16/11/13.
All interesting innovations concerning energy and the climate will be unveiled and explained to you during this fair.
62nd edition of Brussels Innova which, as always, will offer:
- various information stands
- the Innovation Avenue
- and many more things to discover shortly on the website below!
Brussels Innova, experimenting in all its glory
In all, close to 300 new innovations, each more promising than the last, will be unveiled by 15 countries. A concentration of progress in one place that will delight everyone!
As in 2012, the Starters Avenue an area dedicated to young, innovating starters will be present in the heart of the salon.
New in 2013: The Social Avenue!
This area of Innova will present innovations in the social media industry and will give you concrete solutions to your problems and needs.
A fascinating exhibition is also announced: "Rencontre, connivences autour du design" is an exhibition open to diversity and complementarity.
Object design, visual entertainment, textile design, graphic design, etc. These are just a selection of the aspects of design that you will come across at the exhibition.
Discover breathtaking innovations, with technology as a backdrop. An all in an experimenting spirit!
Don't hesitate to join the Brussels Innova community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 741 61 62
- website : http://www.brussels-innova.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio