EURANTICA - The Brussels Fine Arts and Antiques Fair
Ten days to explore this eclectic and modern fair. 120 Belgian and foreign galleries will be gathered in Brussels in March 2014.
Aside from the usual participants, there will be 20% new participants bringing even more new discoveries to this fair.
150 antique dealers and art galleries of international renown from Belgium, Luxembourg, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy will be present in Hall 5 of Brussels Expo.
They present a wide range of genres and collector's objects: furniture, paintings, sculptures, tapestries, glass work, icons, silverware, jewellery, bronze, textile, watches, weapons, etchings, coins, instruments, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, ethnography...
Discover archaeological pieces, Asian art pieces, porcelain and oriental ceramics or pre Columbian art. You are sure to find something to become the centrepiece of your home, and its a guaranteed stroll of discovery.
Eurantica is asserting itself more and more each year as an unmissable part of the European art scene.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.