Discover new culinary trends that combine quality produce, professional presentation and aesthetics. In Brussels from 15 to 17/09/13.
Meet the best Belgian and European suppliers, expand your network and give your products and services extra added value.
These service providers will be spread around the fair according to specific themes:
- Beer Life,
- Fine Food Village,
- Wine Life,
- Bar Life,
- Hotel Life,
- Technologies & Facility Services,
- Table Art & Decoration,
- and Bakery-Square.
The fair has two main objectives for 2013:
To gain an international status and extend its programme to all HoReCa sectors.
Hotels, Restaurants, Breweries, Patisseries and Food in general.
A unique programme
The keys to Horece Life's success: a subtle marriage between a selective collection of exhibitors from all over Europe and an ever more ambitious and high-quality selection of events.
This 9th Horeca Life event won't break with tradition and will offer the best of Belgium:
- The quarter final, semi final and final of the 'Etoile de la Cuisine Belge' ('Star of Belgian Cooking') competition,
- Essentials by Unilever Food Solutions,
- The Belgian final choice of candidates for the World Pastry Cup,
- The final choice for the Best Barman in Belgium,
- International Masterclasses and Pavilions,
- VIP Restaurant and VIP Lounge.
And the champagne Nocturne!
Monday 16 September's nocturne (late-night opening) (7:30pm by invitation) is Horeca Life's key event.
On the menu:All sorts of bubbly, cocktails, sweet and savoury, hot and cold tastings served along the paths or in the 8 demonstration kitchens which will be welcoming the greatest chefs!
Do you love a major event? The World Cooking Contest is for you!
Don' t hesitate to join the Horeca Life Facebook community!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Fotofever Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue