Harvest Time in Lahamaide - Harvest Festival
This activity lets you experience the Bruegel-esque Pays des Collines. In Ellezelles, in August.
Meet craftsmen at work and discover harvest done by hand, just as it would've happened in the 16th century.
Machinery exhibition and mechanical threshing, like the start of the 20th century.
Local produce market, children's entertainment, horse-drawn carriage rides.
And, at the end of the day, the Traditional Dance to end this region's major event.
Discover 16th-century crafts: leather work, pottery, straw weaving, medicinal plants, calligraphy, sign painting, wattle and daub, lace, basket making, ... but also music and dancing and the manual work of reapers and threshers, etc.
A collection of vintage tractors and a wide range of activities for the very young: old-fashioned games, juggling, harvest for children, straw box, harvest of sweets planted like potatoes...
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
- LIVING MUSEUM OF THE LAND OF THE HILLS (LAHAMAIDE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair