Jean Nature Walk & Waffles!
"Jean Nature's" house used to be an inn at the time, and every Easter Monday this endearing woman would bake waffles for everyone, turning the event into a true legend. In Hamaide on 9 April 2012
The walk that bears the name of "Jean Nature" is 6.5 km long, enough for you to discover the beauty of the Pays des Collines (the Hill District).
Departure at 2pm from the Ecomusée (ecological museum) of the Pays des Collines, Plada 6, 7890 La Hamaide (Ellezelles).
And at the end of the walk, you're expected at the Ecomusée to taste the local beers and waffles.
The waffles are slightly salty and contain bacon, the ideal appetizer with a glass of beer at the bar of the Ecomusée of the Pays des Collines.
Idès Dionkre and Hugo Heymans planned the walk for you.
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
- LIVING MUSEUM OF THE LAND OF THE HILLS (LAHAMAIDE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria