PLANT AND GARDEN FESTIVAL - THE AYWIERS GARDENS
The 35th edition of the plant and garden festival in the Aywiers Gardens is coming! The former Cistercian abbey of Aywiers in Lasne is waiting for you! Come and have a magical walk in the coolness and brightness of the spring. This year, we'll introduce you to gardening on the windowsills, balconies and terraces. We'll turn these spaces, as little as they may be, into lovely heaven of nature! The few 180 garden professionals coming from Belgium and other countries are looking forward to giving you gardening advice and suggesting you their products of quality: specialized nurserymen, landscape architects, artists and craftsmen, "garden" bookshop...
The Plant and Garden festival is organised twice a year (the first weekend of May and October).
Snacks and "wheelbarrows" for your purchases.
All kinds of activities are organized for young and old.
Free of charge for children under 14 years old.
- fax : +32 (0) 2 633 41 05
Tourist information on the town LASNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Valérie Mannaerts
- Hokusai - Views of Mount Fuji and Other Japanese Landscapes
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Exhibition: The Brunfaut's - Modernist Architects
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop