The Flower Show
The Leuze flower show is one of the longest-running and most attractive events in the area, now at its 66th edition, in Leuze-en-Hainaut on 1 May 2012
Like every year, fifty florists, nurserymen and horticulturists will take over the Grand-Place and the Place du Jeu de Balle in order to create a carpet of flowers, plants and shrubs of all types and colours.
A specialist jury will examine each stand and mark it for presentation and for the quality of range of products presented.
The event always takes place on 1 May.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 66 98 48
- website : http://www.leuze-en-hainaut.be
Tourist information on the town LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Dour Music Festival