14th July Festival
Dances, a typical Gaulish market and a giant fireworks display bring this celebration of the French national holiday to life in Liège, 14/07/13!
The most Francophile of Belgium's cities honours France!
This is the second most important event in Liège after the festivities of 15th August in Outremeuse.
(Video in French)
Events throughout the day and fireworks at 10 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 246 05 17
- website : http://www.liege.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- Italian Days!
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition