14th July Festival
Dances, a typical Gaulish market and a giant fireworks display bring this celebration of the French national holiday to life in Liège, 14/07/13!
The most Francophile of Belgium's cities honours France!
This is the second most important event in Liège after the festivities of 15th August in Outremeuse.
(Video in French)
Events throughout the day and fireworks at 10 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 246 05 17
- website : http://www.liege.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper