2002, 20004, 2006: 3 fairs and autonomies has become the largest event organised by and for handicapped persons. Autonomies gathers 130 exhibitors and partners, the best commercial products and services and the dynamism and riches of community life.
But autonomies is also about information (conferences, round tables...) and animation (shows, demonstrations,...) in a large programme fit for all: the handicapped person, his or her entourage, the social workers and professionals of the sector, students...
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
- fax : +32 (0) 4 344 26 82
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
- Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps