FIRST FAIR FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN LIÈGE
This new edition of the former Méry-Tilff fair takes advantage of the very popular "TEMPO COLOR" to present to the public diverse projects related to sustainable development.
With concerts, artists, school animations, colloquium, etc.
More information and programme on the website.
Tempo Color: festival for sustainable development
- fax : +32 (0) 4 388 26 21
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 388 12 60
- website : http://www.huged.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer