International Biennial exhibit of Photography and Visual Arts in Liege
The festival features all aspects of contemporary photography and image (videos, installations, digital arts). In Liege from 10 March to 6 May 2012
A unique event in Belgium, this biennal festival meets the quality expectations both of professionals and the larger public, by working with schools, local associations and intermediary organisations.
Young emerging artists are in the spotlight, without forgetting celebrated artists.
This year the Netherlands are guest of honour with the 2012 theme: Love, to be stared at unabashedly.
- Saint-Georges auditorium in the Walloon Art Museum
- Hangar B9 in the ESA Saint-Luc
- Modern and Contemporary Art Museum
- Prints and Drawings Department
- Cultural Centre of Liege
- Contemporary Art Space
- Saint-André Church
- website : http://www.bip-liege.org
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Italian Days!
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!