Liège Beer Lovers City - Beer Fortnight in Liège!
For 15 days, the Ardent city honours a well-known product of its region: beer. Activities and tastings in Liège, from 31/10 to 15/11/13.
Liège Beer Lovers City offers an exploration of the richness of Walloon and international brewing know-how. This brand new event aims to become recurrent!
The main features not to be missed!
- The "Brussel Beer Challenge (BBC)" competition: a jury chooses the best beers in the world. The event is covered by the media internationally
- the beer fortnight opening evening at Guillemins train station, on 31/10.
This evening marks the beginning of the beer fortnight: a series of festive and cultural events by participating restaurants, brasseries and cafés in which the aim is to discover prize-winning beers.
- Le Bouquin, Le Mad café, Le Cecil, Le Bistro du musée and the basements
- La Taverne Saint Paul, Les fous d'en face and Le Grand café de la gare
- Le Lou's bar, The Barrel, Chez Bolas Bug and The Danish Tavern
- The Shamrock, Le Randaxhe, A Pilori, L'aller simple and Le Chez qui?!
- The Celtic Ireland, La Violette, Le Déluge, L'Entract and Le Saloon
- Le Kleyer, Au temple, La cour St Jean, Le vaudrée 1 and Le vaudrée 2
- not forgetting the Café le Parc and the Brasserie Sauvenière!
- The "De Piedboeuf à Jupiler"exhibition offers you an insight into Liège's brewing past
- A zythology workshop on Tuesday 7/11 and 14/11 (6pm to 9pm - 70 rue du Château Massart, Liège)!
The Liège region is a land that has a great love of brewing good beer. Taste this know-how. You can prepare your visit "here!"
Don't miss these international events, which bring to an end the "Wallonia, Taste the Difference" year!
- website : http://beerloverscity.com
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Italian Days!
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets