Liège Christmas Adventure - A Unique Pedestrian Rally
A unique walking trail that combines questions, amazing anecdotes, various challenges and culinary discoveries. In Liege from 14 to 30/12/13.
The Liege Christmas Adventure is a trail like no other: the new and unique games that you won't find anywhere else in Belgium, will make it an afternoon, evening or entire day to remember!
- Uncover the rich culture, architecture and history of the Ardent city,
- learn the stories and unusual details of certain neighbourhoods or constructions that even the locals don't know,
- Solve puzzles and complete numerous challenges to continue your journey,
- open your mind and enjoy the atmosphere of the unique Christmas lights in the city centre,
- decipher coded messages that are everywhere in the city but that nobody sees,
- taste the Christmas village's best mulled wine, the local mushroom recipes, the only 100% Liège chocolate waffles or one of the many other succulent local specialities
- enjoy a lovely moment with friends, family or colleagues and go home with a basket full of tasty goodies and lots of wonderful memories!
Don't hesitate to join the Liège Christmas Adventure community on Facebook!
You can choose from 2 packs:
The Magic Pack, for €10 per adult:
- Complete rally (minimum 2h30 of games and discoveries)
- drinks tickets valid in the Christmas village
- food tickets with parteners
- discount vouchers (Galler, free glass of wine when you buy a meal at the Christmas village...)
- discount vouchers valid for the ice-skating rink and the sledge slope.
The Liège Beer Lover Pack, for €15 per adult:
Same as the Magic Pack but with 4 additional special beers.
Each paying adult can be accompanied by up to 2 children under 15 years old.
- website : http://www.inzemix.be/christmasadventure/index.html
Tourist information on the town LIEGE