Night walk on the slopes of the Citadel
Magic walk across alleys, squares, stairs, terraces, gardens, paths, and orchards...on the slopes and at the border of the historic heart of Liège, on 6 October 2012
The Night Walk on the Hillsides of the Citadel, an international event, has become a big festival of light in the region, in the setting of a new concept : Liège, city of Light.
More than 20,000 candles, torches, footlights, fairy lights are lighted along the trail.
This event always takes place on the first Saturday of October.
- fax : +32 (0) 4 221 92 22
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey