OCTOBER FUN FAIR - LIEGE FUN FAIR
The October fun fair, one of the biggest gatherings for young and old! Some 170 fairground people set up their stalls in the Avroy park.
Halloween procession on Tuesday 2 November 2010 at 5 pm.
Meeting place: Place Saint-Paul from 4 pm.
Open at 2 pm on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. Closed at 1.30 am.
The other days: open at 3.30 pm and closed at 0.30 am.
2 days with discounts.
Download DISCOUNT VOUCHERS by clicking HERE.
- website : http://www.liege.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
- Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer