Saint Pierre Fair - Local Fair
The "Saint Pierre" Fair is the largest in the region, and covers most of the town-centre. In Malmedy on the last weekend in June: 29 & 30/06/13!
This fair marks both the end of the school year as well as the approaching holidays. From Friday evening to Tuesday midnight, the party is in full swing in the streets of the centre of Malmedy, which are closed for the occasion.
On Friday at 7pm the music starts and fireworks will be set off in the abbey's park at 11pm. A family day with reduced price tickets is usually organised.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 79 96 52
- website : http://www.malmedy.be
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps