15 August Procession in Marbais
After mass, the procession leaves with the Blessed Sacrament, escorted by pilgrims and knights. In Marbais, 15 August.
The pilgrims are from the Saint-Roch brotherhood and the knights (sapeurs-chevaliers) are from the Sainte-Croix.
They are preceded by a group of 12 drummers and the Royal Wind Band "Le Réveil Tillycien".
The procession proceeds through the streets of the village where repositories are installed for the Blessed Sacrament in places where the parish priest blesses the crowd.
Don't miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 88 09 90
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!