15 August Procession in Marbais
After mass, the procession leaves with the Blessed Sacrament, escorted by pilgrims and knights. In Marbais, 15 August.
The pilgrims are from the Saint-Roch brotherhood and the knights (sapeurs-chevaliers) are from the Sainte-Croix.
They are preceded by a group of 12 drummers and the Royal Wind Band "Le Réveil Tillycien".
The procession proceeds through the streets of the village where repositories are installed for the Blessed Sacrament in places where the parish priest blesses the crowd.
Don't miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 88 09 90
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels