Spring Blues Festival
The Spring Blues festival started in 1988 and over the years, has become a major musical event in Ecaussines! On 11/05/13.
Every year, in May, the Spring Blues Festival attracts thousands of visitors, from Belgium and abroad. The crowds are attracted by this festival's warm and welcoming atmosphere, high quality performances and an exclusive line up.
This year, the 26th edition offers:
- TOM RIGNEY & FLAMBEAU
- PRESTON SHANNON
- SMOKIN' JOE KUBEK BAND feat. BNOIS KING
- RENAUD PATIGNY & ZANZIBAR
- JASON BUIE BAND
- T-BEAR & THE DUKES OF RHYTHM
- GEORGE KILBY Jr. TRIO with " HARMONICA " PHIL WIGGINS & GEORGE BREAKFAST
- Master of Ceremonies: André Hobus
So what are you waiting for? Visit the website and find out more!
By car - E19, Ecaussine exit.
By train - Ecaussines train station.
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Dour Music Festival
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Flower Carpet