Spring Blues Festival
The Spring Blues festival started in 1988 and over the years, has become a major musical event in Ecaussines! On 11/05/13.
Every year, in May, the Spring Blues Festival attracts thousands of visitors, from Belgium and abroad. The crowds are attracted by this festival's warm and welcoming atmosphere, high quality performances and an exclusive line up.
This year, the 26th edition offers:
- TOM RIGNEY & FLAMBEAU
- PRESTON SHANNON
- SMOKIN' JOE KUBEK BAND feat. BNOIS KING
- RENAUD PATIGNY & ZANZIBAR
- JASON BUIE BAND
- T-BEAR & THE DUKES OF RHYTHM
- GEORGE KILBY Jr. TRIO with " HARMONICA " PHIL WIGGINS & GEORGE BREAKFAST
- Master of Ceremonies: André Hobus
So what are you waiting for? Visit the website and find out more!
By car - E19, Ecaussine exit.
By train - Ecaussines train station.
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!