Every two years, Momallia offers music, dancing, folklore, cuisine, flavours and crafts in the village of Momalle.
This event in the province of Liège brings together over 10,000 people. Momallia takes place on the rural "Mésanges" site in Momalle, one of the beautiful villages in Hesbaye.
Tourist information on the town REMICOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot