City Sonic is THE international festival dedicated to sound. A little gem for you to discover in Mons from 06/09 to 22/09/13.
11th edition of this international festival which promotes young talent with musical and digital installations.
New for 2013: City Sonic's "Park in Progress": An artists' residency for 10 days in the parks of Mons ending with Young European Artists' Night!
The festival generally offers a sound trip in the city of Mons.
Several venues in the centre of the town will be transformed into installations and creations by a host of artists.
Discover new talent!
There will also be a "new talents" section with a selection of tracks by students plus loads of concerts and performances co-produced by the city of Mons, who will mark out the scheduled exhibitions.
The definitive programme has not yet been finalised... Watch this space!
Good to know!
Cap Sonic and City Sonic have now become one. All info and programme on the website!
- website : http://www.citysonic.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!