Mons International Romantic Film Festival
30th International Romantic Film festival. Rare works, from near and far, dealing with sensitive issues in a passionate way. In Mons February 2014.
- Films competing in international festivals,
- explanations and debates,
- Italian cinema,
- a new competition,
- a Cinema Village (a meeting point for cinema lovers and directors, actors and enthusiasts),
- inter-cultural evenings,
- exhibitions and performances.
The festival's screenings take place in 2 cinemas:
At Imagix Mons: 1, Blvd André Delvaux - 7000 Mons. Tel: 065/87 40 85
Screenings at 3pm, 6:30pm and 9pm.
And at Plaza Art,
Rue de Nimy 12 - 7000 Mons. Tel: 065/35 15 44
Screenings at 3pm, 5:30pm, 8pm and 10:30pm on weekends. 3pm, 6pm and 8:30pm on weekdays.
Screenings in auditorium 3 at 4pm, 7pm and 9:30pm on weekdays and weekends.
The Théâtre Royal, a prestigious venue on the Grand-Place in Mons, will host the opening and closing ceremonies, as well as other special evenings. The ceremonies start at 8pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 22 45 04
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 31 28 00
- website : http://www.fifa-mons.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Dour Music Festival