Photography triennial exhibit
20 phtographers were selected to display their vision of "Mons as a city to live today and to dream about tomorrow". From 23 June to 12 August 2012
Offered by the 2015 Mons Foundation and the City of Mons in collaboration with the Royal Photo-club of Mons and Photography Museum in Charleroi.
For more information call 065 40 52 06
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images