The Collégiades recitals
Discover a series of organ concerts and recitals taking place every Sunday in July at 6pm in the collegiate church of Sainte-Waudru in Mons!
This musical event has been going on for over 10 years and presents quality pieces and performers.
Access by road : motorway E19, exit Mons-Ghlin, ring road, exit station.
Access by train : Mons station.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!