International French-Language Film Festival - FIFF
Discover over 150 films, shorts or feature-length, fiction or documentaries, from all over the French-speaking world. In Namur September 2014!
The FIFF also awards the Bayard d'Or, which rewards winners from different competitions and accompanies a prize.
As well as exploring the world of cinema, the festival also organises numerous workshops and encounters, which allow cinema professionals to get together and build the French-Language Film of the future.
The festival contributes to the education of youngsters by offering educational sessions for 3-25 year olds.
The FIFF has grown into a very interesting showcase for French-language films, and a meeting place for film makers and film lovers.
The complete schedule will be available soon on the website!
Don't hesitate to join the FIFF community on Facebook!
(Video in French)
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 24 12 36
- fax : +32 (0) 81 22 43 84
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey