Medieval Times at the Citadel
Travel through time and immerse yourself in the Middle Ages with hours and hours of shows in Namur, July 2014!
This year's theme: "Women in the Middle Ages"!
In total, almost 500 actors and members of many theatre troupes will be present, including the Confrérie Namuroise de la Malemort.
Médiévales de la Citadelle (Medieval Times in the Citadel) is:
- A replica Medieval village with wandering entertainment,
- quality demonstrations and entertainment,
- children's activities and a craft market,
- music, a late-night opening and impressive shows that will make you travel through time!
Entry through the Citadel's Esplanade from 11am to 8pm.
Free shuttles from Grognon (every half hour from 11.30am).
Why don't you visit one of Europe's most esteemed Medieval festivals?
Discover the new creation "King of Thorn"!
New this year: New scenography, new formula, larger site: Medieval walk around the world. Late night opening from 9pm, Saturday 2 July: craft market, firework extravaganza, music...
You can park for free on the Esplanade of the Citadel.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
- The Citadel of Namur (NAMUR)