Namur, the Capital City of Beer!
For an entire weekend, the capital of the Walloon Region becomes the capital of beer! Enjoy it without moderation in Namur from 12 to 14/07/13.
For three days around 30 brewers and producers of local delicacies will offer their specialities to taste, so make good use of this opportunity to ask all the questions you may have.
Bring your family along, there are children's games, and concerts and soft drinks are provided.
Full details on the website below
And last but not least, entrance is completely free!
Had you been dreaming of a beer festival? Did you expect it? Were you hoping for it? Here it comes on the Grognon place in the centre of Namur!
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes