Namur Book Fair
This book fair welcomes some 100 booksellers, comic book lovers and collectible paper specialists. In Namur, 28 and 29/12/13.
The Namur book fair is, without contest, the largest event of its kind in Belgium.
It is the unmissable meeting for readers, collectors and the general public looking for a wide range of merchandise, such as:
- Second hand, sold out or rare books
- antiques, new books at discounted prices
- comic books and old postcards
- expired shares, labels, cinema and advertising posters
- engravings, manuscripts, etc.
In short, something to satisfy everyone!
Entry price: €3.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 222 23 23
- website : http://www.ledoradeau.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse